Are you planning to buy a Mac but get really frustrated by the complex descriptions and instructions? One to One is here ready to help you. After you buy Mac and One to One card, the next step is to activate your membership at apple.com/onetoone/activate (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the target page) and to make an appointment at your convenience. Then, they will help you create a training curriculum to help you get to know you Mac better.
You can enjoy all the following services for a full year from One to One session with an annual fee of $ 99.
- You can choose your preferred type of training among personal training, group training and open training on the basis of your interpersonal and communication preferences
- Once you become a member of One to One session, you can attend sessions on a wide range of topics, among which “Getting Started on Your Mac”, “Getting Started on Your iPad”, “Getting Started on Your iPhone” and “iCloud” are the most basic sessions to help you get familiar with your Mac
- When you sign up and log in to One to One page, you’ll get your own webpage where you can make reservations, read tips and tricks, write notes and learn more.
Please note that One to One membership is only available at the time of purchase to those customers who buy a new Apple Certified Refurbished, or Clearance Apple Macintosh computer (“Mac” or “eligible Apple Product”) in an Apple Retail Store, from the Apple Online Store (www.apple.com), or by calling 800-MY-APPLE.
The whole activation process including reservation will take you only a few minutes, and then you’ll pace your unique road to the fantastic Mac world:
- Visit the activation website at apple.com/onetoone/activate
- Click “Activate your membership” to continue
- Enter your activation code
- Select your device and choose to what extent do you know about your Mac
- Fill out your contact information
- Reserve your first session and complete the activation
Should you have any questions, fell free to contact the Genius in the nearest Apple Retail Store or call Apple at (800) APL-CARE (800-275-2273).