Two major concern over online & mobile billing and payment service are more or less related to operation and security. You can choose not to believe a thing about what’s on the ads but user experience speaks for itself. MyCheckFree is such an e-payment service allowing to pay your e-bills for free at one easy, secure location.
MyCheckFree Online Billing and Payment Instructions
You can receive or pay bills from or to MyCheckFree participating companies. With a MyCheckFree sign-in ID and password, you are able to process payment and view bills from one personalized and secured place. Just leave the leg work to Scout, the Bill Retriever.
1. Visit www.mycheckfree.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site) and click “Go Scout! Enroll”.
2. If you have a Windows Live ID, you can sign in to MyCheckFree with this ID, otherwise you need to provide your personal and account information to enroll. The e-mail address you provided is your sign-in ID.
After you sign in, you can
- View a complete list of online bills and select the bills you want to pay
- Choose how much, when and from which account you want to pay
- Check the past 6-month record of your payment activity and who needs to be paid next
- Print a paper copy of your bill statements
Although this service is free of charge, Emergency Payments is an exception. When you need to make a last-minute payment to a biller, you may be charged a fee by some billers for same-day payments or payments made using credit cards. There’s no need to sign in to make an Emergency Payment. Just click the biller’s name to schedule your payment or call your biller using the information offered on the “Emergency Payments” page.
You can access FAQ and a complete list of participating billers from MyCheckFree main menu at www.mycheckfree.com. Don’t forget to check Reference Links for MyCheckFree app.
You can also try to clear cache if you are using Android phones and see if it does the work. If not, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for support or call 1-800-564-9184 for help. It would be even greater if you can share your solutions to the app issues and leave a comment. More users will benefit from your wit.