When you need to ship something internationally or you want to deliver something to somewhere else, you may come up with FedEx, which offers a wide range of services as well as shipping options. You can deliver packages up to 150 pounds for both domestic and international shipments at FedEx and track your packages online at www.fedex.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site directly).
FedEx Shipment Overview
If you have some time-sensitive shipments, FedEx offers two types of Same-day Delivery services: FedEx Sameday and FedEx SameDay City. The first one delivers your goods door-to-door in just hours throughout all 50 states, while the other delvers between select major US metro areas.
Next-Business-Day Delivery is also a good choice for time-sensitive goods. There are three types: FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, and FedEx Standard Overnight. The difference among them lies in the arriving time of the goods, from early in the morning, around the noon, to late in the afternoon.
FedEx international shipping services are as various as domestic ones, like Fastest-Possible Delivery, Delivery in 1,2 or 3 Business Days, etc.
FedEx website is convenient for you to create a shipment, track a shipment, customize your delivery, pay your bills online, schedule a pickup, order shipping supplies, file a claim on a package and update your address book when you login with your FedEx account. If you are a new user, you will have to create one.
- Visit FedEx website and select your country.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ link at the left side of the screen.
- Watch the video to learn how to open a FedEx account if necessary, and click on ‘Open a new account’ link.
- Enter the required information and complete the process.
FedEx is here at your service at www.fedex.com.
- FedEx Order Tracking Online – www.fedex.com
- FedEx Service Guide – images.fedex.com/us/services/pdf/Service_Guide_2013.pdf
- FedEx Rates and Shipping Surcharges