Are you working with Best Buy? Do you use My TLC Workbrain to check on your work schedule? The benefits for employees of using Best Buy Employee Self Service are almost the same as those for the company. Best Buy employees are able to know working schedule online, arrange working and holidays more easily. This online workforce management tool helps Best Buy improve employee performance and efficiency.
Best Buy Employee Kiosk Instructions
Best Buy works on both external and internal aspects to organize and run a profitable business. The operation of My TLC Workbrain takes Best Buy work efficiency up a notch and saves both sides a lot of time. Tracking, scheduling and checking on employees’ performance, all in one site. As long as you are one of the staff members of Best Buy, you can make the most out of its functionality. Anyway, the whole process would take no more than five minutes to login the website and check all your information.
- To log in mytlc.bestbuy.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to target page), you need to enter your user name, password and client information.
- You can select a site language between English and Spanish.
- Click on Enter and you are able to check your work schedule. All your information is secured on this website.
- The site may go down when your manager is making schedules. Should that situation occur, wait until you can log in again.
- If you still have problem entering the page, contact your manager or anyone in charge.
Cooperated with Workbrain, the professional workforce management solution provider helps Best Buy employee reduce time spent on planning, tracking, scheduling labor performance and other workforce management tasks. It also helps reduce Best Buy employment payroll expenses. Best Buy can anticipates workforce demands and schedule the right coverage in its stores around the country and also it is a great tool to track employee performances.