In a world brimmed with asymmetric information, authentic news is of much value. Boston.com, the exclusive online portal of The Boston Globe, honestly and objectively offers you valuable news and information worth referring to or relaxing with. Hence, register to it for free and become an extremely well-informed source with it.
To Be An Extremely Well-informed Source With Boston.com Guide
Boston.com is a helpful website, honestly and objectively covering a comprehensive range of news and information home and abroad from business, sports and life to travel, cars and jobs etc. Entering www.boston.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) , you may get a full picture of the resources. However, if you would like to have your reading experience improved, interact with other readers and receive newsletters on topics tailored to you there, signing up to Boston.com for free is an easy and quick exclusive way for you.
- Visit the Registration Portal
- Fill in your personal information including your name, email address, password, zip code and birth date etc. Click the button marked “Register” to get started.
- View the brief introductions of the whole newsletter packages and choose at least one to subscribe to by ticking the box. Beware that you are accessible to free samples by clicking on the “See a sample” links. Press the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Confirm your subscription and click “Continue”.
- Congratulations! You are now a member of Boston.com. And you may access:
- Up-to-the-minute breaking news
- Sports news and features
- Photo galleries and blogs
- Restaurant and movie reviews
- Crossword, comics, and puzzles
- E-mail alerts and newsletters
- Article comments and forums
- When visiting Boston.com next time, you just click on the “Sign in” link in the top right corner of the Boston.com homepage to access it by inputting your email and password. For convenience, you may tick the “Remember me on this computer” box to save your email and password.
- If you would like to update your personal information and email newsletters afterwards, just head to the Member Center by clicking on the corresponding link in the top right of the homepage.
If you have any questions or problems, resort to the FAQ or Support Center for satisfying answers and solutions. Meanwhile, you are allowed to submit questions in the center.
After being a member, enter www.boston.com to be an extremely well-informed source at once.