What do you do if your CD borrowed from Netflix is arrived damaged? What if you lost the CD? How to get a replacement? Is it free? Netflix Disc Replacement is the service to replace discs for customers. The most common problem with Netflix is error code n8101-106, make sure you tried to troubleshoot it by yourself before asking for a new disc. Now click www.netflix.com/replacement in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to replace a new disc.
Netflix Disc Replacement Instructions
The system needs to verify your identify and confirm the replacement availability, you need to login Netflix with your account email address and password.
If you have trouble playing a disc, here are some tips for troubleshooting:
- Check the bottom side of it to see if there’s any visible damage or dirt. If the disc appears dirty or scratched, try cleaning it with a soft cloth and lukewarm water.
- If the DVD is cracked, please report the problem. If you’d like a replacement, just let them know and they’ll send one out the next morning they ship discs!
- If there’s no visible damage to the disc, or if it still does not play after cleaning, try playing it in another player. If you don’t have another player available, or if the disc won’t play in another player, see the article on DRM for further troubleshooting of playback issues.
- If you still don’t know how to solve the problem, call 1-866-579-7172 for help. The phone service is available 24 hours a day.
- If you have lost the CD you’ve borrowed, you will be charged $20 for a replacement.
The most popular gaming system like Xbox 360, Samsung BD-P2500 and BD-P2550 Blu-ray player, Wii and PlayStation 3 supports Netflix very well.
Netflix is creating another way to watch movie when family cinema system is becoming cheaper. You can also send Netflix gift card to your friends and encourage them to try Netflix for one month free trial. Replace a new disc is easy, do make sure you are eligible for that.