With the convenient online banking service, you can spare the time of visiting branch and standing in line to access your account via a computer with Internet by using an online banking. If you already have a Citi bank account, you can apply for the online banking within a few minutes by following the instructions below.
How to Apply for Citibank Online Banking Service
With Citibank online banking account you are able to:
- Pay bills online
- Transfer money instantly
- View bank statements
- Transaction history online
- Get account alerts
To apply for it,
- Visit www.citibankonline.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page).
- If you already have an online banking account, you can log in by entering your User ID and password into the required fields on the left side of the homepage.
- Otherwise, please hit “REGISTER” button on the left side to create one.
- To register a bank account, you have to prepare your ATM/Debit card number, your PIN and your bank account number. Suppose you are going to register a credit card and you are required to show your credit card, security word, the last four digits of your social security number.
- Enter your account information to register for online access to your eligible Citi accounts.
- Hit “Continue” button to proceed.
- Follow the rest of the steps to finish the registration process.
To make sure your Citibank online account is secure, update your password every 30-60 days after you login your account. If you are facing Citibank online banking maintenance or any other kind of access issues, please call 800-374-9700 to get customer service and support.