Best Buy account allows you to check your purchase history, get certificate and report missing purchase. The account can help you get rewards, exclusive offers, and free shipping. What’s more, it is free to join and there is no ongoing membership fee. Visit www.myrewardzone.com/register (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) to find out more.
- Rewards every time you shop Best Buy or BestBuy.com
- Redeem rewards at Best Buy or BestBuy.com
- Get 5% back in rewards with the My Best Buy credit card
- Free shipping all-year for members on purchases $35 and up
- Bonus points when you check in via Best Buy mobile app
It is easy and quick to create and log in your Best Buy account. All you need is to provide your member ID, phone number and Zip code. There are various ways to get member ID.
- If you have My Best Buy Program Card or My Best Buy Program MasterCard, the member ID is printed on the back of the card.
- You can also found the member ID on the Best Buy receipt.
- Please visit www.myrewardzone.com/register and click on “Create an Account” button on the right side. Follow the instructions to finish the registration process and then you can get find the member ID on the screen.
- Visit www.myrewardzone.com/register.
- Please enter your member ID, phone number and zip code into the required field. Click on “Next” button to continue.
- You are required to fill in your email address and password. Hit “Sign In” button to move on.
My Best Buy account page provides you with your purchase history and certificate. You can also get points when you purchase at Best Buy. $1 is equal to 1 points and 250 points=$5 rewards certificate. The ” Exclusive Offers” button on the bar shows you many exclusive offers and promotions.
Register My Best Buy account to enjoy special offers and promotions at www.myrewardzone.com/register or www.mybestbuy.com/register.