Ford employee benefits online management site is available for all Ford staff. This program is the same as any other online benefits management system like My Lowe’s life, my Walmart, Macy’s employee connection, AT&T Hewitt benefits and your Kroger benefits. It is the online hub for Ford associates to understand your total compensation and benefits programs for both employment state and retirement.
Ford Employee Benefits Online Management Instructions
With around 213,00 employees around the globe, Ford Motor Company has already established benefit programs for its people to access easily to benefits information and to help them make beneficial decisions throughout their career and retirement years. It is easy to log in to your Ford Benefits account online at www.myfordbenefits.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the target page) and understand your benefits package status. Refer to the following instructions to best use this website:
- You can enter your user ID and PIN code to login. If you forgot your user ID and PIN code, click the links on the page to get help.
- If you are a first time user, your user ID is your social security number and PIN code is your 6-digit birthdate.
- After your login, change your User ID and PIN.
- There is a navigation bar at the top of the page like Home, FAQs, Documents & Forms, Contact Us and Inbox. You can find Contact Us Responses and Messages & Alerts in the Inbox.
- Below the navigation bar is the main menu containing Personal Information, Savings, Pension, Health & Welfare. Personal information encompasses Personal Data, Address Information, Beneficiaries, Login & Site Preferences and Communications. You can enter your e-mail address in Communications to register for or update your e-mail notifications. Under Savings you may make a beneficiary election , view your plans or change your address. Pension provides Overview & Status, Actions, Payment Information, Historical Information, and Resource Materials. Resource Materials have plan guidelines, glossary, calculators, calculators and more. Health & Welfare navigates you to Coverage Details, Change Coverage, Planning Tools and Resource Materials. Check the the benefits plans you have enrolled in here.
- You can update your contact and personal information online any time. Please make sure your information is correct and accurate.
- Visit helpful links on My Ford Benefits page for more information.
There is an online orientation video to help you better understand the features of the website. You can view the following categories: login, home, personal information, savings, pension, health and welfare. Make sure your browser has installed Adobe Flash Player and use the button on the page to go though each page and be familiar with the information about your benefits. You are suggested to click the useful link on the left which is the web tour of www.myfordbenefits.com, where you can learn more about My Ford information in an intuitive way.
All the information is hosted by Affiliated Computer Services, a leading BPO and IT outsourcing company. Ford is hosting FordCares Warriors In Pink program at www.fordcares.com to help woman with breast cancer.
Visit www.myfordbenefits.com to understand your total compensation information better.
- My Ford Benefits Page – www.myfordbenefits.com
- Ford Benfits Web Demo – Ford/benefitsweb_ford8/index.htm
- My Ford Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) Guidelines
- My Ford Summary Annual Reports and Form 5500s