Capital one helps you manage not only your finance but also your rewards. If you are a member of diversified Capital One rewards programs, you have the chance to redeem the rewards to account credits, gift cards, merchandise, charitable donations, and even travel any time you prefer as well as check your rewards balance and discover ways to earn more in the future with an online rewards account. Click www.capitalone.com/nohasslerewards in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to track and redeem your Capital One rewards.
Manage Your Capital One Checking, Money Market and Credit Card Rewards Guide
As a Capital One guest, you are entitled to participate in various rewards programs regardless of your using a credit card or not. You may access both Capital One Checking and Money Market Rewards with a Checking and Money Market Rewards account and No Hassle Rewards with a No Hassle Rewards Credit Card account.
For No Hassle Rewards earners, you may redeem the rewards to account credits, gift cards, merchandise, charitable donations, and travel with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. There are three options for you – No Hassle Miles, No Hassle Cash and No Hassle Points. You may even erase the cost of past travel purchases such as airline flights, hotel stays, rental cars and so forth with the rewards redemption. Similarly, there are also valuable benefits for Capital One Checking and Money Market Rewards winners.
Great rewards are tempting but creating rewards accounts and logging in to them is a necessity. Nevertheless, the processes are simple and all you need to do is a few steps.
How to Manage Your Capital One Checking and Money Market Rewards
- Enter www.capitalone.com/nohasslerewards and press the first red button marked “Enroll” provided that you are a new user.
- Input your Capital One Account Number found on your statement or on the bottom of your checks. Select the date of birth, fill in the last 4 digits of Social Security Number and 5-digit zip code and then click the “Submit” button to continue.
- Create a user name and password to access your Rewards account. Please note that the password must be between 8 and 12 characters including at least one letter and one numeric digit without any special characters.
- Choose the security questions and give your exclusive answers.
- Confirm everything is correct to finish the enrollment process.
- Return to the homepage and log in by inputting your user name and password to track and redeem your rewards.
Steps to Manage Your No Hassle Credit Card Rewards
- Enter servicing.capitalone.com/C1/Login.aspx or press the second “Enroll” button at www.capitalone.com/nohasslerewards and click on the “Need to enroll” link if your are a new user.
- Get ready your Capital One account number, Social Security Number, a valid e-mail address and your most recently issued credit card to continue by clicking the button marked “Yes, I’m ready”.
- Fill in your personal information and press the “Continue to Step 2” button to proceed.
- Answer some questions for the sake of your security.
- Follow the instructions to verify your account.
- Complete the additional options to finish the registration process.
- Go back to the log in page mentioned above and sign in by entering your username and password to manage your rewards account and earn more rewards afterwards.
Apart from getting an access to redeem the rewards, you are able to explore your rewards options, check your rewards balance and history, and discover ways to earn more rewards with the rewards accounts.
If you have any questions or problems, just view the FAQ 1 for Capital One Checking and Money Market Rewards and FAQ 2 for Capital One No Hassle Rewards. If you still need help, please call at 1-800-228-3001.
Finally, visit www.capitalone.com/nohasslerewards to track and redeem your Capital One rewards.
- Capital One Reward Page – www.capitalone.com/nohasslerewards
- Capital One Official Site – www.capitalone.com
- FAQ 1 for Capital One Checking and Money Market Rewards
- FAQ 2 for Capital One No Hassle Rewards