Want to quickly view and manage all your AT&T accounts with only one online access? No matter you are going to change for a new phone or planning to change your data plans, AT&T account management at www.att.com/mywireless (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly) will help you do it easily and quickly online.
AT&T Accounts Login Guide
Your AT&T account can only be registered when your service has been established, or an error message will be sent. If you have ordered more than one service from AT&T, you can manage all your accounts by linking them together.
- Choose your account to log in from Wireless account, U-verse account, Home Phone/Internet account and multiple accounts with your User ID and password.
- New users could click on “Register today!” to create an account. Please note that myAT&T registration is only for consumer accounts, not prepaid or business ones.
- Select which AT&T account you’d like to register for online account management.
- Fill in your account information. Click on “Next” button to continue.
- Create your preferred AT&T access ID and a password. Please refer to the tips on the screen to create one successfully.
- Fill in your personal information and be sure to provide an email address you regularly use in case AT&T contacts you about account changes or log in. Then set up security questions and answers.
With myWireless account, you can check your minutes, message and data plan usage and summary to help you keep good savings. Comparing rate plans, increasing minutes, switching to a new plan, adding and managing new features are also available.
Videos are ready for watching about how to register, how to log in, what should you do when you forget your user ID or password.
Manage all your AT&T accounts with only one account and password at www.att.com/mywireless. Log in once, manage them all.