Old Navy is working with GE Capita Retail Bank to offer card services for its customers. With an Old Navy Card or Old Navy Visa Card, you can get reward or discount everywhere your Old Navy Visa Card is accepted. Visit eservice.oldnavy.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly) and know more details.
Old Navy Credit Card Instructions
Old Navy Credit Card holder can enjoy the following services with online account login: pay bills online, view account balance at anytime, anywhere, get paperless statements, check account rewards, request a second card and even more services. Applying for an Old Navy Credit Card online or logging in your account is fairly easy.
Old Navy Credit Card Sign In Guide
Customers can use your user ID login on the homepage directly. If you forget your user ID or password, click on “Lookup User ID” or “Where do I enter my password” links to get help. Before you apply, you should be able to answer “Yes” to the following:
- I am at least 18 years old
- My credit history is clear of bankruptcy
- I have NOT been denied credit by GE Capital Retail Bank within the last 6 months
- I reside at a valid United States, US military Mail, or Puerto Rico address
To register your account,
- Go to Old Navy Credit Card center website and click on “Register” button to continue.
- Enter your account number into the box for verification. Hit “Continue” to go to the next step.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
Login or apply Old Navy Credit Card at eservice.oldnavy.com to start enjoying rewards right now.