What will you do if there is not enough balance in your PayPal account and you have no bank or credit card account available to pay for your online ordered time-limited fantastic products? Maybe giving up is your final choice. If so, don’t be regretful and sorrowful as PayPal My Cash Card will always help you take home your favorite stuffs.
Instantly Load Money To Your PayPal Account with My Cash Card Guide
PayPal My Cash Card is the first PayPal-branded cash loading card for your online account. With it, you can use cash to load up your PayPal account instead of bank transfer without any bank or credit card account. You can purchase them at over 30,000 locations from 60,000 retailers nationwide. The card amount is up to $500 per day with a maximum of $4,000 per month. Using it is simple and convenient as you can easily and instantly load money to your PayPal account to make payments anytime, especially in emergency with a $3.95 activation fee.
- Visit the popular participating retailers like CVC, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Freds and more.
- Purchase a PayPal My Cash Card with a certain amount from $20 to $500 and have your card activated at the register by paying $3.95.
- Enter www.paypal.com/cash (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) and press the orange button marked “PayPal Access” to log in. If you are a new user, click on “Create a PayPal Account” button to sign up.
- Fill in your email address and password, and then press “Log In”.
- Enter the PIN printed on your My Cash Card and give some of your personal details such as name, address, date of birth, Social Security Number and so on.
- Now, you have finished the process. Please note that the card is non-reloadable.
If you would like to refund the card, just visit PayPal.com/MyCashRefund. If the website doesn’t work, directly call the customer service representatives at 1-855-721-5035. Please note that you can’t request a refund from the retailer and refunds are only available when your card has not been redeemed.
If you are ready to use PayPal My Cash Cards, visit www.paypal.com/cash to load your money right now!