Everyone has unused items to solve. Today, we highly recommend one of the best solutions to this issue – Amazon Seller Central. You can sell your stuffs in more than 20 categories to billions of customers with no pre-item fees with this amazing platform. Making a profit and enjoying selling experience is so easy for you as Amazon Seller Central does serve your multiple purposes.
Sell Your Products to Billions of Customers With Amazon Seller Central Guide
Amazon Seller Central is a platform for you to sell your unused items at will. No matter you are an individual or a business, it is one of the best and fastest way to sell online without pre-item listing fees. You can list items in over 20 categories, selling them to billions of customers. All the steps cost you no more than five minutes, so get down to the process with creating your Amazon and Amazon seller account.
- Enter the Amazon Seller Central at sellercentral.amazon.com and log in by inputting your email address and password if you already have an Amazon account and then skip to step 4 below to continue. If it doesn’t work, showing that you are an authorized seller central user, open the “Register now” link to resort to the alternative. If you are a new Amazon user, “Register now” is also the right option.
- Choose to be a professional or individual seller by pressing either “Sell as a Professional” or “Sell as an Individual” button. With over 40 items for sale monthly, you can be a professional seller and with fewer 40, an individual one. The fees for both are $39.99 and $0.99 a month respectively plus other selling fees (The first month selling is free for the professional sellers).
- Log in or register to your Amazon account to set up your Amazon seller account.
- For successfully starting selling your stuffs at Amazon, you need to completely fill in four-part information including your selling plan, charge method, seller information and identity verification. Remember to get your personal and credit card details ready in advance.
Have opened your Amazon seller account, you can start your business now. The first thing for you to do is to list the product you want to sell online.
- Log in to your seller account and hit the button marked “Add a Product” in the drop-down menu of the “Inventory” column.
- Enter the name, UPC, EAN, ISBN or ASIN of your stuff and click “Search” to see all the product details and start to sell it.
- Click on the “See all product details” link, you can view all types of the same products as yours on sale.
- Head to the targeted sub-category, and you can further learn the details of your competitors like the price as well as condition of their products and their information especially the positive rating, which helps you better develop your own selling strategy like fixing the perfect price for your items.
- Take two steps back and click the “Sell Yours” button to get started.
- Follow the instructions to input your product information and hit “Save and finish”. Note that “listing photos” is a new function, so better utilize it to make your item more competitive.
Now you have successfully put a product on Amazon for sale and the full picture of it can be seen in your account. It is worth mentioning that a green circle with the check mark in at the “Low Price” column of your item on sale means that your item sells at the lowest price among all the sellers. Meanwhile, you can also manage your products and edit all the details afterwards in your account.
When customers place an order, Amazon will notify you for shipping and customers’ payments. If you have any questions, just view the FAQ at Reference Link 3 below or ask for help online at sellercentral.amazon.com.