Access Chrome Settings
- Click the menu button in the top right corner of Chrome to display the menu list.
- Click “Settings” to access Settings page.
Click “Show Advanced Settings”
- On the Settings page, locate the “Show advanced settings” option and click it. More setting option will appear.
Click “Manage Saved Password”
- In the “Passwords and Forms” section, you will find the blue “Manage saved password” link. Click on it. A list of your saved passwords will appear.
Delete Saved Passwords
- Hover your cursor over an item of saved password and an X will appear. Click it to delete the passwords.