Sign up for Facebook sometimes can be confusing and complicated. Read the following instructions to get clear about the procedure of creating a Facebook account.
Visit Facebook Website
go to www.facebook.com.
You need to enter account information including:
- Full name. 
- Email address.
- Enter the information above and click “Sign up” button. 
After you click “Sign up” button, you will enter the “Find Friends” page to add friends from your email account contacts. 
- Choose your email provider by clicking “Find Friends” and enter your email address and then click the blue “Find Friends” button.
- Sign in to your email account, Facebook will import your contacts and list people in your contacts who already have a Facebook account.
- Select contacts from your email account and click “Add Friends” button or click “skip” button instead.
- Select friends who are not on Facebook and click “Send Invites” button or click “Skip” button instead.
Fill out Info
- Fill out your profile info and click on “Save & Continue” button or click “Skip” instead. 
- Add people you may know by clicking and then . You can skip this step too.
- Select your favorite pages and click the “Like” button then click .
You will see a notification at the top of your Facebook page asking you to confirm your account. Go to your email account and check for the confirmation code and enter it to confirm your account.