There are variety of American Express cards for you to select. Such as Personal Charge & Credit Cards, Small Business Charge & Credit Cards, Corporate Cards, Gift Cards and Prepaid Cards. With your login, you can get lots of benefits. Now go to www.americanexpress.com/activate (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site) to activate your American Express card.
Activate American Express Card Guide
American Express card is one of the most popularly used cards around us. There are 3 steps for you to follow: activation, customization and thank you message. In order to activate the card, you need to enter the 4 digit card ID and password to process. After you enter the number correctly, you will be able to customize you card and make it more personal. You’ll also be able to:
- Set up convenient email reminders
- Link your checking account for easy online payments
- Enroll in exclusive member benefits and services
If you forget your user ID or password, you can get a new one with the following steps:
- Enter your Card information and Card Identification Number.
- Retrieve your user ID.
- Confirm your identity.
- Get your new password.
The latest offers of American Express Card include:
- Maximize your rewards with 25,000 points and a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $175
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles toward Award Travel after you spend $500 in your first 3 months of Cardmembership.
- Purchase Protection can provide you with added peace of mind when you use your Card for eligible purchases. Items can be protected against theft and accidental damage for up to 90 days from the date of purchase – at no additional charge.