As a Lowe’s customer, you can take services online with MyLowe’s: To check your recent purchase, get reminders, view items list and even more. Register MyLowe’s and log in your account, you will be able to enjoy all the convenience with Lowe’s online services.
My Lowe’s Online Services Instructions
MyLowe’s is there to help you at your convenience. Login www.lowes.com/mylowes (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to target page), 4 main sections are listed on the top including Shop, Ideas and How-tos, Savings and MyLowe’s, each for certain services related. Take ” Ideas and How-tos” for example, this section helps you manage your home online with one easy-to-use tool to simplify home management, store room dimensions and other important details and so on. In short, here are the featured things that MyLowe’s can do for you:
- Make returns easier
- Track your in-store purchases with your MyLowe’s card or phone number
- Remind you to buy things like air filters
- Keep an online inventory of your home
- Save your shopping lists for easy mobile access
- Type in your First Name and Last Name.
- Provide your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Fill in your Zip Code.
- Set your Password and confirm it.
- Select a MyLowe’s Card Option from three options as follows: I don’t want a MyLowe’s card – If I want to track in-store purchases I’ll use my phone number. I already have a MyLowe’s card. Send me a MyLowe’s card in the mail.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click the “Create Account” button.
If you need help from Lowe’s, you can call 1-800-445-6937.
Visit www.lowes.com/mylowes and take MyLowe’s online services right away.