Dollar General is holding a huge recruiting event with opening positions in Store, Distribution Center, and Corporate Careers. For the military Tennessee guardsmen, veterans, reservists, and their spouses, the Paychecks for Patriots is convenient and efficient to help you find an opportunity.
Find A Job Opportunity in Recruit of Dollar General Guide
Dollar General works hard to establish a workforce to incorporates the diverse talent. Just use your browser (Internet Explorer 6.6+, Firefox 11.0+ or Safari 5.0+) to view and apply for a job online. It doesn’t matter if you are already an employee of Dollar General, because employees are also able to apply for another position depending on your own discretion.
How to apply for a Dollar General job online:
- Click on the application link www.dollargeneral.com/careers (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page) and click on “READ MORE”
- Select the department your want to work in at the left side of the website
- Click on the position your want to apply, for example “APPLY ONLINE – STORE MANAGER”
- Type into the jobs you’re interested in “Search openings”
- Enter the keyword, Reg. ID or enter, or you can enter the location of the store your want to apply and click on “Search”
- Select the Auto reg ID and click on “Apply to job(s)”
- Log in your account with email address and password entered and click on “Continue”; if you don’t have an account, create one by selecting “Create a login”
- Complete the questionnaire including Welcome, Candidate Profile, Additional Information, Background Information, Candidate Agreement, Confirmation, Close and Close-Internal
- You can click on “Previous” or “Next” to move back or move on, and save your questionnaire by clicking on “Save as draft”
During the application, you need to upload your resume if you have one. You can also enter your resume by typing or copying it in the prepared table.
Things you have to provide when complete your resume online:
- Your personal information including your phone call, address, available time and current salary etc
- Your working experience including our job title, organization name, start year and end year