Do you like eating fast food? Burger King, McDonald’s, KFC, which one is your favorite? Do you want to work in one of the top 500 corporations worldwide, and start a new challenging career in a competitive environment?
If there is such a chance that meets both requirements, would you like to have a try? Burger King, a global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants headquartered in Florida, offers you this opportunity to achieve your goal. Visit bk.com/careers (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the site directly) and start your new career in Burger King.
For fresh graduates interested in corporate or field careers, Burger King provides mainly three programs for you, including leadership development program, MBA leadership program, and summer program. Whatever you expect, experience on growing the future leaders of a global business, entrepreneurial skills within the walls of a successful global corporation, or just being trained and mentored to learn more skills, Burger King would satisfy your demands throughout the process.
Assistant manager, delivery driver, restaurant general manager, team member or hourly shift coordinator, there is always a suitable position waiting for you if you desire a fast-paced, hands-on career:
- Visit www.bk.com/careers/ and click the yellow button “APPLY NOW” in the middle of the page
- You will be redirected to a new page and just choose the position you are interested in and click on it
- A summary of the position will be shown. Read it if you like and click “FIND A RESTAURANT AND APPLY” right below the summary
- Follow the instructions to complete the application.
- Visit www.bk.com/careers/ and click the red button “SEARCH JOBS” in the middle right of the page
- You’ll see a list of available positions in various locations. At the right of each position, click “APPLY NOW” to view more details of the job
- Responsibilities, essential duties and requirements will be shown. Click “APPLY NOW” in the middle of the page to apply for the job
- Tick the box and consent to receive and respond to notices in electronic form, then click “next”
- Here you can sign in to use a saved resume or cover letter, or directly add your cover letter and resume
- Follow the instructions to complete the whole application
- Burger King Careers –bk.com/careers
- Burger King Official Page – www.bk.com/
- About Burger King – www.bk.com/about-bk