Bank of America has promoted Power Rewards program to reward customers. It is easy for you to redeem your Power Rewards points for a wide variety of rewards like merchandise, gift cards, cash, travel and a lot of more. Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the page of Bank of America.
Bank of America Power Rewards Instructions
Signing in is the first thing you are supposed to do. All you need to access your credit card rewards through Online Banking or directly through redemption websites is your Bank of America Online ID, along with SiteKey. If you are currently an Online Banking Customer, simply sign in using your Online ID with SiteKey. If you are not an Online Banking Customer, enroll now. Signing up for Online Banking with SiteKey is easy. Select one of your account, put in your information, choose your online ID and passcode, create your SiteKey, and confirm all information in the end – it only takes you a few minutes.
Each cardholder with a Power Rewards credit card account may earn and redeem points to obtain the following types of rewards:
- Merchandise and gift certificate rewards. Redeem points for merchandise, gift cards or certificate selections at the site or through the Redemption Center. Please remember that the selection of items and the number of points needed to obtain them may change at any time.
- Travel rewards. It contains auto rental and hotel stays in the U.S., air rewards, cruise rewards, and travel package rewards.
- Cash rewards. It has the flexibility to redeem your rewards for a deposit into a check or savings as soon as you earn 2,500 points which means $25 cash.
- Charities rewards. You can redeem your points for a variety of charitable donations either at the site of by telephoning the Reward Redemption Center.
- MyConierge rewards. MyConcierge offers many customized services including: dining arrangements and reservations, gifts and personal shopping, your ticket source for sporting events, concerts and shows, unique transportation, and more.
You can earn your Power Rewards points by two methods – everyday spending and shopping in Power Rewards Mall. Point earnings are based on purchase transaction volume. You will earn 1 point on per dollar in net purchase charged to your Power Rewards credit card. As regards to Power Rewards Mall, every time you shop here, you earn Power Rewards in addition to base points you earn from the Power Rewards credit card.
Several account benefits and privileges can help you make the best possible use of the BankAmericard Power Rewards program. The benefits will bring great convenience and financial power to you, including emergency cash up to your available credit line, emergency card replacement, ATM Access (Cirrus Network) at 160,000 locations, cash advance checks and balance transfers, credit Line increase decisions, year-end summary of charges, and Absolute Fraud Protection.
Join Bank of America Power Rewards at www.bankofamerica.com/powerrewards.