No matter you are a frequent flyer, traveler or business tripper, the new Chase United Mileageplus Credit Card is definitely your priority. With it, you can easily, quickly and securely save and earn more. You can get 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 additional miles as long as you spend $2,000 within the first three months.
Easy & Rewarding Travel With New Chase United Mileageplus Credit Card Instructions
New Chase United Mileageplus credit cards mainly target people who travel a lot. If you are the one, you can get more miles and other benefits from it. Better yet, you can access travel, purchase as well as fraud protection and all-around services with a customer service specialist. If you participate in the exceptional events, you can even earn more benefits as well as amazing experiences (See Reference Link 3).
Apply for your Chase United Mileageplus Credit Card
There are five United MileagePlus cards in total – Explorer card, Club card, Presidential Plus card, Awards card and Select card. Every card has its own features, services and benefits. However, no matter which one you select, you can get more miles than before. For example, if you apply for the Chase United Mileageplus Explorer card with 0 introductory annual fee first year, foreign transaction fee and $95 annual fee afterwards, you can get 50,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 and 5,000 additional miles by adding an authorized user within 3 months. Besides, 2 miles can be earned from $1 purchase and 1 point on everything else. If you are interested, you can easily get one.
- Enter www.chase.com/united (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site) and choose the card you prefer in the top navigation bar.
- Click the button marked “See All Card Benefits” to see more details including travel benefits, rewards, services and more.
- After learning all the cards and comparing them, click on the “Apply now” link to get one.
- Follow the instructions and provide your personal, financial, contact as well as security details to complete the application.
- Enter www.chase.com/united and click the tab marked “Log In Using Your Chase ID” in the top right part of the page to log in or sign up.
- Input the user ID as well as password and press the button marked “SECURE LOGIN” in the right part of the page to manage your card online.
- If you are a new user, click “Enroll In Chase Online” to register.
- Get ready your credit card number, Social Security Number and other personal details and follow the instructions to complete the registration.