Recently, Capital One, General Motors along with MasterCard join hands together to issue an unprecedented auto rewards credit card for customers – the Capital One GM Card. Unlike other counterparts, the GM Card offers you a straightforward way to win rewards and savings without any limitation. Having been redeemed towards around 7 million new vehicle purchases since 1992, GM Card Earnings won’t let you down this time as well. Hence, click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to get ready to win and save.
Earn Unlimited Auto Rewards With New Capital One GM Card Guide
Capital One GM Card is the newest member of the GM Card family with 0% annual fee, 0% foreign transaction fee and interest-free financing on purchases in the first 12 months. With it, you are accessible to more plentiful auto rewards, entitling you to save more when you buy or rent a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle through the earnings redemption. You can get 5% earnings on your first $5000 purchases annually and 2% on the others. The earnings have no cap or limitation and the rewards never expire. Additionally, you may also access benefits from the partners of Capital One such as MasterCard Trip Cancellation Insurance, Emergency Card Replacement, Travel Services and more.
To access all the benefits, things for you to do are comparing Capital One GM Cards, choosing the most suitable one, signing up to open an online account, stacking up your earnings and redeeming them to save more for your purchase or lease of a new vehicle.
To Choose a Card
To get home the perfect GM Card, you firstly need to know them. There are five options in total – a universal design and four division ones featuring Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac. Besides, you can also pick up GM Extended Family Card and GM Business Card to get savings.
- Enter www.gmcard.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site) and click on the “Pick the right card” link.
- Follow the instructions to compare all the available cards based on their details to make your final decision.
- Visit www.gmcard.com and click the green button marked “Apply now”.
- Input your detailed personal information, address details, employment information as well as vehicle plans.
- View the electronic disclosures, agree to it by ticking the box and press the button marked “Continue Application”.
- Follow the instructions to complete the application and you will get your GM card.
- Enter www.gmcard.com, hit “Log In” and press the button marked “Manage Your Earnings” on the left of the page.
- Open the “Sign Up” link and follow the instructions to finish the registration.
- Next time, you can directly sign in to access the services.
Besides, you may also view your card balance and activity, pay your bill and manage the card account through opening an online Capital One Card Account and regularly logging in to it. Click the left login and registration buttons of the page to make it.
To Get Earnings and Obtain Savings
You can get earnings through everyday purchases with your Capital One GM Card. For saving more when you purchase or rent a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle, you are entitled to two ways – current offers & incentives and earnings redemption. Now, there are over 6,900,000 vehicle redemption nationwide with Capital One GM Card each day, which are updated daily.
In a nutshell, all the benefits are at www.gmcard.com, so don’t hesitate and act now. If you have any questions, resort to FAQ at Reference Link 2 below.