As one of the largest retail store in the world, you can get almost anything for your everyday life at Macy’s. Working at Macy’s will be a great opportunity to observe, learn and participate in the business operations of a Fortune 100 company. It also offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees. You can search for available jobs at Macy’s stores.
Macy’s Jobs Online Application Guide
Jobs are tools to survive, but also tools to live. You are not living your life when you do things you don’t like most of the day. Macy’s offers job opportunities for people to grow, to be inspired, and to live in the moment. These jobs are offered in their Merchant Organization, Corporate Organization, Field Organization and Stores Organization.
- Log onto www.macysjobs.com
- The search navigation bar is clearly located in the middle of the homepage. You can choose to start searching by Location, by Category or by Keyword
- There will be a series of search results. Choose the one you like and click “Apply Now”
- Log in to your account. If you don’t have one, you should register first
- Upload your resume template. Make sure the resume is completed and attractive
- Follow online instructions to fill in your personal information
- Finish online questionnaire
- Complete your application
You can see what others are looking for currently from “Jobs in the Spotlight” part. “Featured Hiring Opportunities” and “Hourly Store Opportunities” can also be found on the homepage. Use Store Locator to look for a Macy’s store address and direction in your state.
Visit www.macysjobs.com to apply for a job at Macy’s online. View what benefits you can obtain once you are hired to be part of Macy’s on top of the homepage.