If you live in the state of Florida now and your family get low income, you are quite encouraged to apply for benefits through the program of ACCESS (Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency) Florida, which can help you with food, health care, cash or medicare, so long as you are eligible for the policy.
- A valid Social Security Number (SSN) is asked for if you are to apply for the benefits.
- Personal and household information should be submitted during the application.
- The valid proof of immigration status must be provided if you are an immigrant.
- Pay a visit to ACCESS Florida Official Website (See Reference Link 1 below), click the “Am I Eligible?” button to see whether you are eligible or not, which process may require you to answer some questions.
- If eligible, click the “Apply For Benefits” button to submit corresponding applications for food, cash or medical assistance.
- In the event that you visit the website the very first time, you should create a new account, then you can log in to complete the step described above.
- You will receive a telephone interview to confirm your application, after that, you only have to wait no more than 30 days to get the response.
The ACCESS Florida Program is carried out for those who are truly poor right now, if your family conforms to the standard, don’t feel hesitated to apply for it.