Do you often shop at Sam’s Club? Would you like to enjoy the convenience of credit card and get benefits from your purchase at Sam’s Club? Applying for Sam’s Club credit card online is a wise option for you to improve your shopping experience. Besides, you can get much more surprises by clicking www.samsclub.com/credit in Reference Links at the bottom of this page.
Apply for a Sam’s Club Credit Card Instructions
Sam’s Club credit card offers up to 2% cash back. Customers can use your Sam’s Club credit card to purchase on SamClub.com or at your local Sam’s Club. The membership card doubles as your credit card for your convenience. Sam’s Club provides customers with two types of credit card: Sam’s Club Master Card and Sam’s Club Credit Card for In-club Purchase. And each of them has one business Card.
Sam’s Club Cards
- Sam’s Club Master Card. This card can earn up to 5% cash back and be used at anywhere Master Cards are accepted. Users can enjoy no annual fee. It has price protection up to 60 days and is accepted at all Sam’s Clubs and Walmart locations nationwide.
- Sam’s Club Credit Card. This card also has no annual fee and is also accepted at all Sam’s Club and Walmart locations nationwide . But it doesn’t has price protection and can’t get up to 5% cash back.
- Sam’s Club Business Master Card. It has the benefits of earning up to 5% cash back and can be used at anywhere Discover Cards are accepted. Other benefits can be viewed at the website.
- Sam’s Club Business Credit Card. This card support itemized billing statements,online account access,but doesn’t has the service of MasterRental, Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty.
- Visit www.samsclub.com/credit.
- View the brief introduction of each card. If you want to apply for this card, please click on “Learn More” button beside the introduction.
- Click on “Apply Now” button to continue.
- If you already have an account, enter your email address and password to login directly. Otherwise, create an online account by using your membership number and Zip code.
- If you are not a Sam’s Club member, please hit “Register” button on the right side to get membership number.
Applying for Sam’s Club Credit Card at www.samsclub.com/credit is easy and convenient. Come to visit the website to view detailed information and apply for credit card right now.