Do you apply for a Capital One credit card? Do you know how to activate your card after applying? To activate your new card, you need to sign in to your Capital One account first. Enroll now if you don’t have an online account. Activate your new card of Capital One and enjoy their considerate and quick services.
Guide to Activate a New Card of Capital One
With a Capital One online account, you can pay your credit card bill, redeem your rewards, view recent transactions, check your balance, send a secure message, change your address, change your phone number and dispute a charge. When you receive a card in the mail, visit capitalone.com/activate (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to be redirected to the official page).
- If you already have an online banking account for another Capital One credit card, you may use that sign-in information to access your accounts. To activate your card, you’ll need to enter the 3-digit CVV code from the back of your card.
- If you don’t have an online account, enroll in online banking first and use that information to sign in. You will need your account number, your Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number and a valid email address to enroll. Input the 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card to activate the card.
- You can also activate your credit card by calling 1-800-678-7820.
- If you are a customer in Canada, call 1-800-655-5646 to activate your card.
- If you don’t see your credit card on the activation page, call the number on your credit card’s activation sticker.
In case of forgetting your username or password, click “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” to retrieve them. Only the primary account holder has the right to do so. Enter your account type, account number, date of birth and your SSN. If you have any other questions, click “Which sign-in information do I use?” for help. Authorized Users click ” Authorized Users” and follow its instructions to activate your card.