Go to Lowe’s Credit Center to activate your Lowe’s credit card by logging in or registering to your Lowe’s credit card online account. Lowe’s credit card can help you purchase all you need at Lowe’s easily and earn more savings at the same time. Prior to using you card, take a few minutes to activate it online at lowes.com/activate (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site).
Lowe’s Credit Card Activation Instructions
Lowe’s credit card is an easy and secure way to make everyday purchases. There are two kinds of Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card designs you can choose from. You can get 5% off every day Lowe’s purchase with a Lowe’s credit card. If you make a purchase of $299 or more with the card, you can choose special financing for 18 months. Simply speaking, Lowe’s credit card can help you purchase all you need at Lowe’s easily and save more.
With two great cards to choose from, select the right Lowe’s customer credit card for your home improvement needs and enjoy the ease of paying your bill and managing your account online. The benefits are listed below:
- No annual fee.
- Low monthly payments.
- Wide range of credit lines available.
- Two unique card designs.
- Online bill pay and account management.
- Exclusive financing offers.
Don’t have a card yet, visit Lowe’s Credit Center to apply for one. With a card at hand, follow the steps to activate it for use.
- Go to the Lowe’s Credit Card Activation Website.
- Enter your User ID and hit “Login” to activate your card if you already had an online card account. Otherwise, click the button marked “Register and Activate” to get started.
- Type your account number located on the front of your credit card or on your statement. Press “Next” to proceed.
- Follow instructions to process validation, set security questions, select image, activate your card and more.
After registration, you can log in to your account to pay bills online, view your account summary, request credit line increase, update your contact information, add and delete authorized users, download transaction activity documents and set up e-bill payments.