With Walmart Credit Card, you will be able to view your account activity and statements online, pay bills online, update profile information, enroll in paperless statements, request credit limit increase and lots of more convenient online services. Activate your Walmart credit card at www.walmartcreditcard.com(Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site).
Walmart Credit Card Instructions
Walmart has two credit cards for your choices: Walmart Discover card and Walmart credit card. Both of them has the following offers:
- Save 15¢ per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S.
- Cash advance at the time of purchase
- Receive your free monthly FICO Score when you enroll in electronic statements online
- no annual fee
- $0 fraud liability
While Walmart Discover card has two more offers:
- up to 1% cash back on all purchases
- accepted everywhere you see the Discover Network Acceptance Mark
Benefits of Walmart Credit Card owner:
- View account statements and activity
- Pay your bill online
- Request credit limit increases
- Manage your personal information
- Enroll in paperless statements
- Set email and phone alerts
It is easy to create a Walmart.com online account, click the Sign In link on the top right of the homepage, then you will be directed to a new page showing you on the right side if you do not have a Walmart.com account, please click “Continue” to register . After that you will be asked to fill out the fields showing on the page, including your first name, last name, email address, zip code (optional) and password.