As the proverb goes, many a little makes a mickle. With Citi Easy Deals, you can save more for over 200,000 deals such as daily deals, auctions, numerous products, travel packages and more by stacking up your points and then redeeming them. Hence, join the Citi Easy Deals at no charge to win your points and your future. Visit www.citieasydeals.com (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit the website directly) right now as your points are waiting for you.
Access More Benefits and Savings With Citi Easy Deals Guide
Citi Easy Deals is a reward program for you to save more and get more benefits when making purchases with your Citi credit cards. By redeeming the points, you can access over 200,000 deals for less including daily deals, auctions, numerous products, travel packages as well as dining, shopping and entertainment locations. Piling up your points is easy and fast. Every eligible $10 purchase with your Citi credit card can earn you 1 point. Even better, you can get 1000 points through signing up to create a Citi Easy Deals online account.
Hence, take a few steps to register:
- Enter www.citieasydeals.com and click “Register Now”. If you are a frequent user, you have two ways to log in with your Citi Online or Citi Easy Deals credentials after pressing “Sign On” at the homepage.
- Fill in your name, zip code and Citi credit card number or Member ID found on your monthly statement.
- Hit the button marked “Next” to continue.
- Follow the instructions to finish the registration.
- After signing up or logging in, you are accessible to redeem your points for your preferred deals at the lowest prices online.
- Click on the icon of your favorite products or services and you will view their retail prices and required points you need to redeem.
- One thing to note is that your points can be only used to pay for a portion of the total amount of your selected deals and the remaining balance needs to be paid with your Citi credit card.
If you have any questions or problems about Citi Easy Deals, refer to FAQs at Reference Links 3 below.