It seems that people get increasingly busy and have less time to be taken up by trivial but necessary affairs like paying bills, checking email and so on. But with Verizon, thing seem easier. If you have applied for Verizon services like DirecTV satellite or FiOS fiber-optic Internet, you can easily manage and enjoy them to the fullest in one place. Furthermore, you can get unlimited gift cards by referring your friends and family to Verizon. Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site.
Access and Manage My Verizon Residential Account Instructions
As a customer of Verizon, you may easily manage and enjoy your services to the fullest with your Verizon Residential account. You can view or pay bills, check account balance, check your Verizon email, edit profile, rent or buy movies, view the TV lists, manage your DVR, watch TV shows and add, change or move your services online any time, anywhere. One thing to note is that you can also move your services by calling 1-866-896-6837 if you move to another place. But your services can only be cancelled by phone at 1-800-837-4966.
Better yet, you can get unlimited gift cards by referring your friends and family to Verizon. All you need to do for accessing the benefits and services is take a few steps below to open your Verizon Residential account.
- Enter www.verizon.com/myverizon (Click the link in Reference Links at the bottom of this page to visit this site) and log in by inputting your User ID and password.
- If you are a new user, open the “Register for My Verizon” link to get started.
- You are accessible to two ways to create your My Verizon Residential account. If you have a Verizon telephone number, fill in the number, your last bill amount, last payment amount or Verizon account number found on your account statement.
- Alternatively, provide your Verizon account number and zip code to proceed. In this step, you can also sign up or log in to your Verizon Business and Wireless accounts.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration and start to manage and enjoy your services.